My client a reputable Investment Manager are looking for an Investment Risk & Compliance Manager to join their newly established AIFM in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This will be a varied role, covering all areas of Investment risk and compliance, according to the demands and needs of the compliance team, with a full commitment to the Irish AIFM.
• Establishing, in conjunction with the designated person, an appropriate Compliance Manual and Compliance policies and procedures for an AIFM authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland
• Assist with the Implementation of a Compliance Monitoring Programme for the Firm
• Monitoring the liquidity, market, counterparty credit and investment risks
• Monitoring of VAR and other AIFMD requirements
• Liaison with external risk consultants & Risk Committee
• Restrictions and Exposures Monitoring , Allocation Monitoring, Investment mandate adherence monitoring
• Preparation and submission of regulatory reports to CBI
• Review of operational risk framework and register, risk management system and identifying associated risks.
• We are looking for the successful applicant to have in excess of 5 years’ experience of Irish financial services compliance, in an asset management or funds environment
• Knowledge of AIFMD Risk Management requirements and processes
• Knowledge and experience of regulatory reporting
• Attention to detail, very good analytical skills and a pro-active, hardworking and positive attitude
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.