Our client, a leading independent asset manager, is setting up a new Man Co based in Dublin. The Investment Risk Officer role is a key role for the firm. You will report to the Head of Ireland and fulfil both the investment risk and operational risk designated persons role (PCF 39).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new firm and be part of a small team developing this business in Ireland. You will gain exposure to the board and working with senior executives in their parent firm. You will also work on key group wide risk projects.
• Responsible for oversight of investment and operational risk
• Preparing information for presentation to the board
• Preparing performance and investment risk reporting
• Monitor investment and liquidity risks
• Product performance and risk analytics
• Degree qualified with relevant risk qualification
• Min 8 years' experience in performance and/or investment risk in FS
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Working knowledge of attribution & performance calculations
• Being able to work alone or in a team
Please email Anne Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to arrange a confidential chat.