Investor Protection Advisor
Our financial institution is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland.. It is an international Bank with a wide branch network. It specialises in both business and retail banking. They are looking to recruit an Investore protection advisor.
- Coordinate and monitor compliance within all relevant regulations, legislation and standards
- Assist in preparation of reports to the Board and Board Riak comittee
- Engage with CBI where relevant
- Assess the impact of new legislation regulation and standards to include MIFID 11
- Professional qualification ( accountancy / compliance/legal)
- 3 years experience in a legislation focussed compliance team ( Not AML/KYC)
- Education - ACOI/accountancy/ solicitor
If interested, please apply with a Word doc. version of your CV to email@example.com.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.