The Panel is currently engaged to source an Anti-Money Laundering Specialist based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is one of the world’s leading Fund Administrators and you will report to the Anti Money Laundering Manager within the Investor Services Team. The role is permanent and involves day-to-day Investor due diligence tasks.
• Contribute to AML servicing for current client base and client on-boarding.
• Evaluate AML requirements and understand the purpose of acquiring documentation.
• Manage investor AML related queries and escalations within agreed timeframes.
• Accountability for AML processing of Subscriptions and Redemptions.
• Liaise with Management on all AML related matters.
• Solid working knowledge of Investor Services/Transfer Agency with particular emphasis on AML.
• 2 – 5 Years’ experience in an AML Function working with Hedge/Mutual Funds
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Comfortable working with various levels within the organisation.
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage time efficiently.
• IT literate, with a proficiency in using MS Excel.
The salary for this role will range from €40K - €50K depending on experience.
Please contact Conor O' Reilly if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.