My client – a leading financial services company has a requirement for an Account Manager to join their Investor Services team. In this role you will be responsible for trade processing, production of trade confirmations and contract notes. You will ensure that verification and accuracy of system input, client reporting is managed correctly while adhering to Anti Money Laundering and tax procedures. As Account manager you will also create a harmonious environment where staff members are highly motivated and ensuring that client expectations regarding service delivery are met.
• Accurate and timely processing of shareholder trades.
• Release of trade confirmations, contract notes and account statements.
• Production of client reporting in line with KPIs.
• Respond to any client, fund and shareholder Audit requests or investor queries efficiently.
• Maintenance of shareholder files.
• Collection of relevant AML and Tax documentation.
• A third level qualification in a Finance or Business-related field.
• Previous supervisory experience within TA / Investor Services.
• Strong Fund Structure knowledge particularly with Irish Funds.
• An ability to work on own and within a team and be a proactive approach to all challenges.
• Self-motivated, client focussed and good people management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and organise and manage multi projects.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The salary on offer for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.