Senior IP Network Engineer
In this role you will have primary responsibility for analysing, designing, installing, troubleshooting and ongoing support of the Global IP/MPLS Network as well as the corporate networking infrastructure and security. The ideal candidate will have experience managing large international networks, mitigating DDoS attacks
1. Participate in the planning, design, configuration and deployment of company’s highly available network environment, including switches, routers, load balancers, DDoS mitigation devices and other hardware.
2. Daily operational maintenance of existing network infrastructure. (mainly Juniper and Cisco)
3. Support customers with various network issues
4. Monitor system availability and performance to minimize downtime and improve efficiency
5. Participate and possibly serve as project leader in various information technology projects
1. Over 5 years experience as network administrator or equivalent Juniper or Cisco certifications with Computer Science / Engineering degree.
2. Network capacity planning, network security principles and infrastructure, and general network management best practices.
3. Network services and dynamic routing - BGP, VRRP, OSPF, MPLS, LDP, ...
4. Networking Monitoring and Management Tools - Cacti/rrdtool, MRTG, Nagios, …
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel . . .