Our client is a multinational company based in Dublin City Centre. They are currently recruiting for a Local Treasurer . The successful candidate will be required to perform specific Treasury activities, support other Finance team members and help the implementation of Treasury initiatives.
• Manage roll out of supply chain financing with third party providers and Group Treasury
• Manage bank accounts required to support the company’s activities
• Identify solutions for faster clearing of intercompany invoicing for entities
• Support entities in managing cashflows from potentially high risk countries
• Manage risks associated with cash movements in company
• Roll out of Corporate Credit Card programme in company and administration thereafter
• Act as key partner to Group Treasury
• Align vendor masterdata maintenance to de-risk the external payments process
• Establish Treasury component of Internal Controls in entity
• Minimum 5 years work experience in cash management activities within a large global company.
• University Degree in Business / Finance
• ACA and / or Treasury qualification preferred
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in standard financial applications
• Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Work across multiple process streams
Suitable and qualified candidates, please get in touch with Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.