IT Administrator – Level 2.5
Our financial services client is currently recruiting for an IT Administrator to join their team. This is a great opportunity to grow and accept more responsibility within a company while gaining exposure to new technologies.
You will be challenged with ad-hoc projects whilst also being tasked with being the on-site point of contact for all IT issues, dealing with user support, hardware and software updates and general infrastructure maintenance.
You will be tasked with implementing computer systems and modifying existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements.
You should have:
1. 3rd level qualification or academic equivalent with a 2+ years’ of relevant experience
2. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows (XP, 7 ,8.1) and Office
3. knowledge and experience of Programming (VBA preferred)
4. Excellent ability to prioritize calls depending on severity / strong sense of urgency is a must
5. Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM.
6. Experience supporting Financial Markets - a plus
7. Experience supporting trading applications (Bloomberg, Reuters, Thomson Products, etc) is a plus