IT Business Systems Data Lead
This role will grow as the company expands, grow with systems support / rollouts, you will become a key member of the team and act as the bridge between IT and the business. You will assist in making strategic systems decisions to help the change and growth in the business.
You must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment. This role will involve assisting Property Project Managers and working on IT projects and you will also be required to support and maintain the IT systems.
You will keep abreast of the all latest technical advancements – assist in the research and implement new IT systems and solutions across the IT environment.
The ideal candidates will have
1. 3-5 years IT systems development and support experience with a IT degree and real estate / property development experience is a bonus.
2. Strong Modelling and reporting background
3. Good business analysis experience – business requirements documentation, functional specs, process design, etc
4. Worked in an agile environment with an understand of LEAN methodology.
5. Implemented IT systems - Assisted in identifying system requirements & installing upgrades
1. Advanced MS Excel skills – modelling and pivot tables. (Modelling of real estate projects & finance is of benefit)
2. Strong database background – SQL
3. Other technical knowledge – VBA, Powerquery
4. Project Management or Business Analysis certification is a benefit
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys