IT Consulting Manager – Permanent – Dublin
One of our clients who is leading professional services firm are seeking a permanent IT Consulting Manager. The role being based in Dublin will involve some business travel within the UK and Ireland.
As the IT consulting manager you will report to two partners, and will manage various small teams, and client projects. You will be reviewing and analysing IT systems, infrastructure, and operations.
In this role you will also support clients through ICT Strategies and the specification and selection of systems, and prepare proposals and tender response through business development.
The successful candidate will also be responsible of managing a small team of consultants working on projects. Projects this candidate would work on – system selections, IT strategies for companies, re-organising IT teams, etc.
- Third Level degree in ICT or a relevant qualification with at least 6+ years of ICT working experience.
- Strong technically, supported by a vendor certification.
- Experience with software, hardware, networking, and communications technologies.
- Familiar with infrastructure software and various OS’.
- Strong in project management
- Experience with data analytics
- An understanding of business models
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys
at The Panel firstname.lastname@example.org