IT Vendor Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for an experienced hands-on IT Vendor Manager - with experience in defining the processes, driving/improving vendor performance, service delivery management and knowlege of working with outscourced IT vendors.
You will establish a best practice Vendor management framework - model to continuously monitor, analyse, plan & operate IT services and enable continuous improvement.
In this role you will
1. Establish a vendor performance management framework and understand fully contracts.
2. Develop processes for the monitoring and reporting of vendor delivery against agreed SLA’s
3. Manage and drive the performance / maximum value of the key external vendors in Service Delivery
4. Define key performance metrics, reporting requirements and facilitate on-boarding of the key external suppliers into the program
The ideal candidate will have experience in the
1. Management and ownership of contracts in accordance with agreed levels of service
2. Process owner for the Service Delivery Team
3. Ensure adequate control, monitoring & contracts are in place including SLA's/KPI's
4. Experience in ITIL & other IT service management methodologies
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk@thepanel.com