We have a great new opportunity open for an IT Director / Head of IT, who's primary objective is to review and assess the current IT Structure and outline, recommend and implement the IT Strategy - to ensure they lay the foundations for the future and have the right knowledge and experience to support the transformation.
We are looking for a candidate with strong technical background, functional leadership and a business partner orientation. It requires a combination of IT Strategy, roadmap development experience, strong operational trace record and an understanding of IT merger integration processes. In this role you will be responsible for leading, managing and directing the IT function including IT Infrastructure and Security, Project Management, Technical and Application Support, Software Development and Data Management and to implement IT services in line with the strategic vision.
Looking for candidates with Strong Leadership, Strategy, Vision and People Management Skills. Senior candidates must have a good business and commercial acumen combined with strong technical understanding with system implementation and migration experience.
1. Previously held a senior executive IT position in a global / large organsiation with a plc / Financial Services organisation
2. Comfortable in a hands-on environment and strong experience growing, leading and managing an IT team
3. Good knowledge of IT systems, architecture and operations / support environment
4. Excellent relationship management and client facing skills, vendor management
5. Strong communications skills - ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical users
For more information and if you are interested please send your details to Fergal Keys firstname.lastname@example.org in The Panel.