Role - IT Governance and Risk Manager
Our client, a specialist solution provider in the insurance market is looking for an IT Governance and Risk Manager. This person will report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer.
You will manage the IT risk, governance, compliance and security frameworks. As part of this effort, you will also collaborate with Service Providers to ensure compliance with IT policies, SLA and control objectives whilst driving focus on service improvement initiatives.
1. Support IT controls monitoring activities relating to internal/external audit processes and Regulators.
2. MAP resolution and ensuring appropriate level of reporting and escalation.
3. Identify compliance, information security and business continuity risk AND make recommendations for corrective actions/ risk mitigation.
4. Evaluate complex information systems and controls - apps, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, data centre operations , etc.
5. Communicates recommendations for corrective actions.
1. Over 7+ years of experience in IT with some risk management experience, with FS / Insurance experience and with Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
2. Full IT SDLC experience in a regulated environment
3. Ability to work effectively with multiple layers of the organisation
Some traveling will be required for this role.