Infrastructure Project Manager
Our Client is looking for a Data Centre Project Manager with strong Managed Services/Data Centre background to take responsibility for several significant projects within the EMEA region. In this role you will be accountable for all major aspects of projects (from initiation and scoping to delivery on-time and within budget).
Some of your responsibilities:
1. As the Data Centre Project Manager, you will plan and manage cross-functional IT projects as well as the implementation of new services for clients.
2. You will constructively work together with technology, product and sales teams as well as senior management in order to successfully delivery internal and external projects.
3. Specify result measuring methods and regularly update clients and management on project status.
4. You will be aware of operation principles, regulations and internal procedures as well as local and global legislations and act in line with these.
Your experience and skills
You will join friendly and supporting professionals working in a team environment – and they will expect you to act similarly. As you will be in touch with customers, communication and customer service/support skills are essential too.
This role is ideal for you if you have:
1. 5+ years Technical/Data Centre/IT Project Manager experience, with relevant PM certification PMP , Prince2
2. Strong ITIL background
3. Proven track record in project delivery within Managed Services/Data Centre environment.
For more information please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel