IT Infrastructure Service Support Lead
This role will involve leading and working on IT projects and you will also be required to support, maintain and optimise all network devices - from desktop, server environment to networks. You will keep abreast of the all latest technical advancements – research and implement new IT systems and solutions across the IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing technical projects and providing level 2 / 3 support, good service delivery experience (ITIL) & ISO 27001 experience an advantage
1. Manage and coordination of IT projects & support, maintain & monitor the infrastructure
2. Identifying system requirements & installing upgrades
3. Create, maintain and communicate operational IT policies and best practices, including IT procedures & guidelines.
Technical experience should include:
1. Windows 2012, 2008 R2, Active Directory, Office 365 Admin
2. Virtualised environment –VMWare
3. Knowledge of Veeam Backup & Replication
4. TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, POP3, SMTP & Switching and Routing
5. Mobile systems support
6. Fortigate firewalls, Anti-virus systems
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys