CLIENT: Confidential (till disclosed on application)
Title: IT Internal Auditor
Location: Dublin City Centre / Limited travel.
Salary: €60K - €70K
**A Full job spec is available to applicants. Please apply with your CV in WORD FORMAT.
We are currently working with one of our leading Industry clients to seek IT auditing professionals to join their operation based in Dublin City Centre.
The selected candidate will join one of Irelands most well-known and respected retail brands with locations worldwide.
What’s involved in the role?
1. Lead the organisations IT audit approach.
2. Liaise with internal audit teams, third party providers and other key stakeholders to define the IT risk universe and develop a risk and data based audit plan.
3. Provide IT risk consultations and subject matter expertise on internal projects.
4. Spearhead IT based investigations and incident reports.
5. Improve the quality of internal controls and risk management.
Are you the ideal candidate?
1. Experience in the fields of either IT Audit / Assurance / Consultancy / Security.
2. Relevant qualifications are an advantage but not necessary – CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL.
3. Accountancy / Finance professional qualification is also desirable.
4. Third level education in related field/
5. Ability to be extremely self-motivated with the desire to progress in the business.
You can reach me – Daniel Walsh on email (Daniel@thepane.coml) to discuss this role in total confidentiality.
DANIEL WALSH – THE PANEL - IT & BUSINESS CHANGE