Role - IT Manager
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join a growing leasing company, based in Dublin.
While we have an IT supplier, this is our first "IT" hire in Dublin so we are seeking a ambitious candidate who is comfortable to roll up the sleeves, come in and grow with the company.
This is a "Hands-On" role and starting out you will provide support to our users combined with good service delivery, operations, project management and vendor management expertise.
You will engage with external suppliers and the small international IT team, providing IT management and advisory support to the other group offices from Dublin.
A. Deliver innovative, cost-effective and efficient IT solutions to sustain and enhance the business operations
B. Keep up to date on latest innovations in IT systems, Best practicies and Security
1. Develop, integrate and maintain all critical systems within the organisation.
2. Support the IT Infrastructure/Environment including MS Office.
3. Ensure all critical networks, systems, telecoms are operational.
4. Vendor and 3rd party management - Negotiate with IT and Telecom vendors.
5. Budgets - Procurement, Commercials, Budgeting, forecasting and Contracts (SLA/KPI).
6. Ensure company’s compliance with all IT policies and any IT related legal and regulatory requirements and standards.
1. Over 5 years’ experience in IT management in a commercial organisation and with a degree in Information Technology or Sciences
2. At least 5 years’ experience supporting/ managing enterprise level Microsoft Office 365 accounts/services - including AD, Azure, Intune, EMS
3. Strong Service Delivery Management experience - ITIL cert.
4. Vendor Management - experience assisting in the creation and implementation of KPIs/ SLAs
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss at The Panel.