IT Project Lead - Dublin - Permanent
A client of ours is looking for an experienced IT Project lead to join their technology team in Dublin. You will be required to work and lead IT projects, which will involve researching, planning and working as a team to implement and install new solutions. You will also be required to look after the company’s network, supporting, maintaining, and optimising.
In this role you will manage and coordinate IT projects, Maintain computing environments, research new technologies and introduce them, provide internal support for IT systems, manage communications between end users and business.
1. 4+ years’ experience in a similar role with a degree in computer science or equivalent
2. Technical project managing experience - senior IT role... IT project manager...
3. ITIL Qualification
4. ISO Qualification - advantageous
5. Knowledge of windows 2012, 2008 R2, Active Directory
6. Knowledge of VMWare
7. Protocol knowledge – TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, POP3, SMTP
If you’re interest in this please forward your CV to Martin OR Fergal at The Panel
Martin @ thepanel.com | fergalk @ thepanel.com