IT Project Manager
Our client, a top tier legal firm, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their IT team based in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the candidate will be responsible for delivering innovative projects within the networks, systems and infrastructure that support the organisation.
1. Responsibility for updates to core projects and the delivery of key innovative projects.
2. Manage the Project Lifecycle of multiple projects simultaneously from start to completion.
3. Maintain project momentum by acting as a point of contact for all stakeholders involved.
4. Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
1. Relevant IT qualification.
2. 3+ years project management experience.
3. Knowledge of the software and applications of a modern IT Data Centre.
4. Proven experience in delivering complex projects.
If interested please send an updated version of your CV in Word Format to Daniel@thepanel.com.