IT Risk Framework Analyst
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the IT Risk Framework and responsible for the development of risk assessments processes of technology resources, evaluating new technologies and processes for managing compliance risks, and building technology control programs.
We are looking for a person with
1. Experience in IT risk, information security, data governance, compliance, IT consulting or other relevant areas
2. Experience in the development of compliance process and procedures including DR and BCP processes
3. Experience in Insurance and regulated industries
4. IT risk professional certification - EG - CISA, CISSP
1. Development of an IT compliance framework that ensures all parties are compliant as material outsourcers of IT services to the company business units.
2. Lead the creation, construction and publication the necessary policies and procedures required to assure compliance to externally regulatory requirements
3. Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
4. Development of appropriate BCP and DR processes for the organisation including leading the testing of these process to ensure validation and compliance
5. Lead the implementation, learning and active adherence to published policies and procedures including the collection of necessary artefacts to demonstrate compliance
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel