IT Risk Manager – Permanent – Dublin
Our Financial Services Client is seeking an IT Risk Manager to lead and develop a small, dynamic team of risk professionals.
As an IT Risk Manager, you will liaise with and support the business and ensure the consistent monitoring, identification, assessment, reporting and mitigation of risks and controls.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Design and implement KRI’s for monitoring key risks.
• Provide leadership to the Business Units in the design of robust action plans and controls to remediate risk issues/control deficiencies.
• Act as a SME regarding to risk and control questions and provide advice in defining control requirements for core operating processes.
• QA review of processes and controls.
Your skills & experience:
• At least 7 years experience in IT Risk Management and IT controls design support.
• Strong knowledge of controls design and testing, industry standards in risk management, internal controls and risk management frameworks.
• Industry specific certifications – ITIL v3, CISA, CRISC and strong background with COPBiT framework.
• 5+ years experience in a team lead/manager role – strong people management skills.
• Working experience in Financial Services, good understanding of banking and insurance sectors.
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – firstname.lastname@example.org