We are currently engaged with one of our Key Client's in the Insurance sector to seek an IT Risk Officer to join their Dublin based operation on a daily rate contract. The term length is yet to be finalised.
If selected you will lead the strategic design and implementation of an IT risk and control framework for the organisation's IT department.
Please note that a full detailed job spec is available for this role on application with your CV in WORD FORMAT.
1. Lead the creation, construction and publication the necessary policies and procedures required to assure compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements
2. Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of internal controls, process and industry control standards and risk management.
3 Verify that optimal controls relating to major systems and their implementation are in place and operating effectively;
4. Identify issues or weaknesses in existing processes that require follow-up or investigation.
1. Experience in IT risk, information security, data governance, compliance, IT consulting or other relevant areas.
2. Strong knowledge and experience of Financial Service compliance and risk requirements including material outsourcing.
3. Experience in highly regulated FS industries – Ideally Insurance.
4. Preference will be given to candidates with an IT risk professional certification (eg, CISA, CISSP).
5. Strong communicator across all levels including senior stakeholders as senior management and third party vendors.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are going through an exciting stage of growth in both Ireland and Europe.
If you are interested in this role, or perhaps would like to discuss other potential opportunities please get in contact - Daniel @ thepanel.com