The IT Security Designer is responsible for designing security controls into solutions and services, identify potential control gaps and assess any associated risk.
The candidate must ahve CISSP or recognised equivalent (GIAC, GSEC).
We are looking for a candidate with
1. Good technical knowledge of network protocols and related technologies, and a variety of platforms.
2. Strong knowledge of IT Security best practice.
3. 5+ years working in an IT Security discipline
1. Design security controls for proposed solutions
2. Develop, document, and participate in solution architecture design for different projects
3. Assess and advise of security risks identified, and propose appropriate mitigations
4. Identify and communicate new security threats, and design Security Architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
Experience to include . .
1. ISSAP, SABSA, TOGAF, or other architecture qualification preferred.
2. Good experience in security design for continuous integration pipelines in enterprise environments
3. Previous experience with DevOps methodologies and practices
4. Cloud Infrastructure security - AWS and Azure
5. Knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002.
6. Knowledge of PCI DSS, GDPR , PSD2
If you are interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys in The Panel.