IT Security Designer
As the IT Security Designer – you are responsible for identifying potential control gaps and assess any associated risk and for designing security controls into solutions and services.
• Design security controls for proposed solutions to meet relevant IT Security policies, standards and guidelines including regulatory requirements.
• Develop, document, and participate in solution architecture design for different projects.
• Review existing and proposed architectures, identify security design gaps, and recommend changes or enhancements to meet security control objectives.
• Assess and advise of security risks identified, and propose appropriate migrations.
Skills & Experience:
• 3rd Level qualification in IT, with 5+ years working in IT Security.
• Strong IT Security background with a CISSP qualification.
• Solid understanding of technical architecture. (ISSAP, SABSA, TOGAF)
• Good knowledge frameworks such as COBiT and ISO
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues / IT Partners