IT Security Operations Service Manager
In this role you will monitor and report on IT Security services and solutions in line with business objectives and needs, and agreed service levels and quality.
You will look to drive prevention and detect issues asap and protect/detect breaches by external third parties and attacks.
Responsibilities include . .
1. Manage day to day security operations - own Information Security incident process and maintain IS incident run books.
2. Vendor management of security partner.
3. Monitor vulnerability assessments and ethical hacks, ensuring that issues are addressed
4. Ensure technology partners / vendors adhere to Company policies, procedures and standards
1. 5+ years’ experience IT Security management and IT Security Operations
2. Solid knowledge of the tools and techniques used by ethical hackers
3. Professional Information Security qualification - CISSP, CISM, CISA)
4. Good knowledge of ICT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
5. Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners
7. Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team