IT Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for a hardworking, process driven candidate with good technical skills for a new opportunity in Dublin city.
Purpose of this role
You will be working as part of our Level 1 Service Desk team who carry out Service Desk activities.
The role primarily involves (some) logging, prioritisation and enrichment of tickets by working with users and technical know-how, escalation of urgent issues to the Critical Incident Process, triage of tickets to 2nd line teams. Updating of procedural documents as these procedures are managed and updated is also key here.
You will also assist with password resets, installations, desk moves, user administration and utilize technical writing skills to write guides and share across Operational Management teams.
Personal Capabilities Required
• Hardworking individual capable of being the primary Service Desk person when in the office
• Ability to follow processes and procedures and to drive continuous improvement
• A strong service ethic, focused on the needs of colleagues and customers
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Good learner / Eager to Learn
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexibility regarding duties and hours of work
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an IT Service Desk Analyst or similar
• IT Service Management tool experience required
e.g. ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, JIRA Service Desk)
• Educated to diploma/degree level in an IT discipline
• Office365, Azure, Teams, AD, SharePoint, Telephony and Audio-Visual equipment, Mobility apps and financial applications.
• Basic Linux skills (eg: how to run a script and pass in parameters etc.)
• Working in an ITIL aligned organisation
If interested please email your details to Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss at The Panel