IT Service Desk Manager
We are looking for a strong operationally focused individual to lead our European IT Service Desk team. This is a “hands-on” role – so you are happy to roll up your sleeves, manage tickets and tasks, whilst also thinking strategically and implementing processes/solutions.
The ideal candidate is happy to lead by example and ready to take on any task, large or small with a keen eye on quality and is customer focussed.
You are a
• Strong team player who understands that customer service comes above all else
• Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to make things better
1. Lead IT Service Desk Operations including ticketing, provisioning, asset management, compliance and procurement as well as incident management and response
2. Vendor Relationship Management
3. Manage and mentor a team, both internal and IT partners staffed in our European offices.
4. Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems, including many cloud-based applications and local hardware policies
1. Up to 10 years managing IT functions in a muti-site environment with over 5+ years leading a Service Desk Operations function, with a degree in business or IT.
2. Strong at issue resolution, with very good to negotiate, listen, navigate, and communicate during situations of differing opinion, ensuring that our interests are maintained
3. Strong communication skills, and ability to talk to both internal and external parties
4. Excellent Vendor Management background with good commercial acumen - contract negotiation, terms, SLA's, etc.
5. Strong people management experience – internal and IT partners engineers.
If interested please forward your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel