An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Administrator within one of Irelands leading Building Contractors. This is a permanent role. You will be responsible for ensuring all IT issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently. The organisation is preferably looking for someone who has experience in the construction industry and is knowledgeable in the use of AutoCad software.
What you will be doing in the role.
• Providing IT support to the organisation and looking after specific projects when required.
• Administering a Windows Server AD domain, Office 365 and Exchange Online, LAN / WAN and wifi access, cloud storage, VPN, printers, backup systems, VOIP telephone system and mobile phones.
• Providing support to users both on and off-site and troubleshooting issues effectively.
• Install hardware and software and patching when required, actively monitor IT systems.
• Produce AutoCad drawings and ensure document control standards are adhered to.
• Assist in the preparation of Tender Documentation.
The ideal Candidate would have:
• A 3rd level degree or a formal qualification in an IT-related discipline
• 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Experience administering Windows Server, Active Directory, Group policies, Office 365 and Exchange Onlline.
• Experience with HyperV, VPN’s, Windows 7, 10.
• High proficiency in the use of MS Office applications.
• Experience in Photoshop (or similar).