Technical Support Manager - Contract
Incident / Problem Management & Service Desk
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of local support services for products and services. This individual will be responsible for managing the quality and effectiveness of support services provided from the local Dublin office, through the established of customer service standards, processes and procedures. Our Client is looking for a IT Service Support Manager who has experience building and rolling out green field build out and operate a Service Desk, Incident and Problem Management. You will be responsible for setting up, building and managing the technical support operation.
We are looking for a person with strong Leadership experience, who has a proven track record and can instil a performance culture. Candidates must clearly have very solid IT management and project management experience, in a technical support environment.
1. Manage all support resources including coordination of resources from other support groups within the company.
2. Organise with the support management team and align team members as it relates to the technical level support goals.
3. Develop and implement relevant policies and procedures.
4. Monitor the progress of open support tickets & ensure tickets are tracked, documented and resolved, and customer updates are provided, in a timely manner as per established processes
5. Lead problem resolution meetings
6. Serves as primary contact for other departments for operational matters, support case escalation etc
1. Over 8 years experience in technical support, incident and problem management, technical implementation projects, with an emphasis on support services and personnel management experience in the last 3+ year.
2. Ability to build strong relationships and interact effectively with internal and external resources at all levels
3. Excellent people/resource skills & coaching experience.
4. Strong Communications skills – Listening and Influencing skills.
5. Must be technical and analytical in nature and have the ability to analyse and communicate business value and project justification
6. Able to effectively manage and develop technical personnel
If interested please forward your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel fergalk @ thepanel.com