My client is currently looking to hire an experienced IT Trainer, who will have responsibility for delivering our technical training requirements.
The suitable candidate will understand and manage the technical training needs across the Firm and be on hand to assess and deliver bespoke training. Responsibilities include:
• Co-ordinate the IT training schedule, design course content and implement documented and reliable, systematic training to legal and business support departments, in line with the overall Firm Business Strategy.
• Design, administrate and deliver Induction, Return-to-Office, Internship and Trainee training programmes, as well as one to one “up skill” training to both legal and business support departments.
• Liaise with all departments to identify specific training requirements and upcoming projects and design strategic training plans to address these.
• Ensure a consistent approach is implemented for all training activities and that training effectiveness is measured and delivered to required standards on a continuous basis.
• Prepare and/or update training guides/manuals to assist in delivery and ongoing learning.
• Maintain internal and external training and CPD records for annual inspection by the Law Society of Ireland.
• Drive change within the organisation’s working practices. Work closely with Management to assist them in reviewing and updating processes and procedures, building on the Firms’ Vision Mission Values statement.
• Active involvement with HR and Learning & Development teams, following all documented guidelines and procedures to ensure the Firm retains our Lexcel Accreditation and ISO27001 Certification.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Training role dealing with all aspects of technical training delivery.
• Formal Training Qualifications.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft 2010 applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Knowledge of additional legal software is desirable but not essential, including:
- Autonomy iManage Document Management System;
- Client Relationship Management: InterAction;
- Financial: Axxia Desktop & Key Performance Indicators.
- Thompson Reuters – Elite 3E and/or Documatics/Evolve (Practice Management Systems)
If interested, please send your CV in Word Format to Louise Thornton at The Panel email@example.com