IT Vendor and Contract Manager - 6-month Contract
Purpose - As the IT Vendor and Contracts Manager you will look after how the IT Department maintains, monitors and evaluates vendor relationships, specifically, vendor performance, cost efficiencies, financial relationship and vendor risk.
The IT Vendor Manager performs tasks and manages a combination of contract, relationships and performance management with IT vendors. This role owns and must understand contractual, commercial and operational working relationships with vendors to ensure that contractual commitments are delivered and that all governance obligations are fulfilled.
We are looking for people with
1. 5+ years of experience in vendor management preferably in the Financial Services industry
2. Proven track record in vendor process management, performance improvement, and project management.
3. Good experience and capability in commercial and contract negotiation
4. Strong stakeholder management and client facing skills
1. Implement the existing IT Vendor management oversight and governance model
2. Act as Relationship lead for all IT Vendors
3. Own and drive annual review of all IT vendor service contracts, SLAs and maintain clear metrics across all key performance indicators (KPIs)
4. Continually evaluate, recommend and deliver improvements for IT vendor spending by category, cost centre, region and vendor
5. Develop, implement and maintain a continuous Service Improvement Plan for key IT vendors
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel