Group IT Vendor & Contract Senior Manager
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in management of third-party service providers with particular focus on IT service delivery. The successful candidate will work with key strategic suppliers across a wide portfolio of services and technologies and endeavour to optimise vendor performance, contract efficiency to deliver maximum value to our business.
This role will involve @ 150+ suppliers involving infrastructure, desktop, network and telecoms. This is a hands-on single contributor role, so the ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and passionate, happy to take control, ownership and happy to drive the agenda.
The main focus in this role is to manage vendors and understand / own the detail in the contracts.
You role covers:
Hold Vendors Accountable Service Management Reviews Performance Reviews
Risk & Compliance Performance & Governance Contract Negotiations
KPI’s / SLA’s Relationship Management Regulation Environment
Meet Regulations Obligations Due Diligence on Suppliers Outsourced Vendor Mgt
Own and Review Contracts – Look at opportunities to rationalise - Cost & Scale
In this role you will
1. Vendor Relationship Management - Manage vendors in Service Delivery to drive the performance
2. Performance and Governance Management - Run the vendor management governance process
3. Contract Management - Define key performance metrics, reporting requirements, SLA’s
4. Outsourced Vendor Management - Transition IT services to offshore or nearshore service providers
a. Experience is setting up and manging an outsourced vendor relationship
5. Risk & Compliance Management – Monitor vendor compliance with regulatory requirements
6. Budget – Review current year spend and next year forecast
Please note 20% travelling is involved with this role.
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk@thepanel.com