Junior Credit Analyst
Our client, a leading asset manager, is currently seeking a Junior Credit Analyst to join their Dublin based team. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Credit Risk Team while dealing with portfolio management.
• Review assigned credits within a portfolio of global & sub sovereign public sectors
• Perform credit Analysis reviews, management reviews & ad hoc reviews as needed
• Aid in developing strategies regarding assets in the portfolios
• Engage with senior analysts to understand economic developments in the market
• Maintain up to date in industry trends
• Liaise and coordinate with other internal departments
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with credit risk experience
• Knowledge of the Global & sub sovereign public sector markets products & risks
• Knowledge in financial analysis & credit risk analysis
• Spanish, French or Italian language required
• Quality motivated, driven for results, with ability to work independently
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Products
• Strongly motivated with excellent analytical & communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.