Our client, a leading Financial Services company has a requirement for a Junior Operational Risk Associate to join their team. You will assist the Operational Risk team in the administration of ongoing and large scale deliverables within the business, covering both AIFM and UCITS Management Company responsibilities. You will support the team in International Investments for clients, and help to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance is adhered to.
• Maintain an Oversight program to oversee Fund Administrators, Depositaries and Portfolio Managers.
• Engage in the valuation of Oversight for underlying funds, including NAV checks, total expense ratios and Budget review.
• Work closely with service providers, including fund administrators, and depositaries, collating reports for review and act as a support for due diligence onsite visits.
• Assist with the implementation of internal and operating controls, particularly in relation to UCITS & AIFMD monitoring and reporting.
• Supporting the business in identifying, assessing, managing and measuring operational risks in accordance with the relevant regulatory policies.
• Liaise with various internal teams, covering Operations, Compliance, Relationships and Risk to evaluate the operational risks for each client.
• Degree in Finance/Accountancy, or a qualified as a Chartered Accountant, CPA, CFA CAIA.
• Previous experience within the Investment Management or Fund Administration space.
• Strong networking skills and adept at building relationships.
• Knowledge of NAV production and/or financial reporting would be desirable.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills.
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Excel.
The salary for this role is negotiable and depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details. Also please forward your CV in Word Doc format