Junior Portfolio Manager - High Yield
Our client, a global investment firm with substantial operations in Ireland, is now seeking to recruit a Junior Portfolio Manager based in Dublin. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop within a growing, cutting edge institution in a dynamic role.
• Help identify new secondary trade ideas for fund strategies
• Participate at investment committee meetings
• Support preparation and presentation of report materials
• Report on recent individual investment performances
• Identify key price movements across portfolios
• Recommend whether investment weightings across fund strategies should be changed
• Review current fund performance and key performance metrics
• Support identifying trade ideas and maintenance of target trade list
• Support daily operations of Portfolio Management Team
• Effective liaison with operations and legal and compliance as required
• Maintain portfolio management trade blotter for respective fund strategies
* Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or similar field
* 4 - 5 years' of asset management/investment environment experience
* Strong analytical and numerical skills.
* Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and CapIQ and Bloomberg
* Experience in investment management across Multi-Asset Portfolios
* Very strong analytical skills with the ability to produce market related reports
* Ability to work as part of a large international team
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to the enclosed address.