My client are a Global Asset Manager that are looking to develop their market Services team in Dublin city centre. This a permanent role open at Associate Level where the successful candidate will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to provide fund related material including KIIDs, Fact sheets and data internally and externally.
• Co- ordinate the production of monthly factsheets and ad –hoc KIIDs in multiple languages.
• Maintain relationship with Factsheet and KIID service provider
• Use publishing system and maintain production logs to produce factsheet and KIIDs.
• Ongoing project management and interface with a range of departments to complete Factsheets and KIIDs
• Mange relationship with 3rd party data dissemination provider.
• Conduct periodic audits on internal and external websites
Skills & Qualifications
• Comprehensive technical knowledge of UCITs structures across a range of domiciles
• Highly detail orientated with strong analytical and planning skills
• Strong multi tasking and organizational skills
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and incudes other outstanding benefits.
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.