Lead Software Development . . . . Senior Engineer / Software Manager
Our client is a Financial Services alternative asset management company focused on delivering consistently high risk-adjusted returns across the spectrum of asset classes and markets.
We are now looking for candidates who will use their architectural and coding skills to design and implement software for Distributed, high availability storage system (time series and trades), realtime and post processed data presentation and visualization and command and control of the production trading systems.
In this role your main responsibilities include
1. Developing and supporting core libraries (C#) and tools.
2. Building a detailed understanding of current tools and software to facilitate team’s decisions and future architectural choices.
3. Working closely with other developers and the operational side to create state of the art software.
4. Promoting coding standard, code quality and software security.
The ideal candidate will have solid background in DATA and good experience in Technologies – c# - 4.0, wcf, sql-server and mongodb
. . . . . .
AND . . . .
1. Strong expertise in C# and associated technologies (VS, TFS, WCF).
2. Experience in scalable, distributed and high availability architectures.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills.
4. Experience leading and inspiring a team.
5. Familiarity with Data, databases and SQL.
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel email@example.com