Our client is a global asset manager with over $7bn assets under management. They are currently recruiting for a Legal and Compliance Executive to cover a period of maternity leave. Reporting to the Legal Director in London, you will have responsibility for legal, compliance and company secretarial aspects of the business for a range of entities.
This role may also suit a company secretary or KYC specialist who is keen to expand their experience to include more legal work.
Key job responsibilities:
• Maintain central repository for information (e.g. listing of directors and key administrator and advisor contacts) for all European entities
• Coordinate listing of specialist debt securities
• Responsible for compliance filings
• Coordinate internal comments on various legal documents
• Coordinate board meetings with external company secretarial contacts
• Responsible for ensuring that registers are updated and documentation is signed
• Coordinate with NY-based compliance department and external service providers to ensure that KYC requirements are expedited
• Responsible for filing documents in accordance with standard company processes and legal requirements
• Coordinate with NY-based legal and compliance department and external service providers in respect of non-disclosure agreement overflow.
Ideal candidates will have 1-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
More experienced candidates will also be considered. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global asset manager where you will gain experience working with a Legal Director with significant experience.
Please apply with a detailed CV or for more information contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.