Legal & Compliance Executive – Financial Services
Dublin City Centre - 18 month to 2-year contract
Our client is a financial services company based in Dublin city centre is keen to hire a Legal & Compliance Executive to their team.
You will report directly to the Senior Legal Counsel and join a dynamic team working on exciting mergers and acquisitions globally.
This role has an excellent blend of work across legal, compliance and company secretarial.
You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting global acquisitions in a fast-paced setting.
This will suit a law graduate or Fe1 candidate.
Previous experience in M&A, compliance, due diligence or company secretarial is essential.
As Legal and Compliance Executive your main responsibilities will include:
• Contract review
• Due diligence for ongoing acquisitions
• Assisting with general company law matters
• Assisting with company secretarial issues
• An excellent academic record
• Experience with M&A, compliance, company secretarial or due diligence
• A keen interest in developing your legal skills while working alongside an experienced Senior Counsel
Please apply with a word doc. version of your CV. Or for more information contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant on 016377021.