Our client is a highly regarded organisation in the Medical Devices sector.
Due to continued growth they are now keen to hire an additional Legal Counsel to work alongside and report to the General Counsel.
This will run as a contract role initially, from mid-September 2018 – March 2019 (with a view to a permanent contract thereafter).
This opportunity will suit a commercially-minded, entrepreneurial Corporate/Commercial Solicitor with the following:
- 4 years+ pqe
- Substantial experience of negotiating and drafting commercial agreements
- The gravitas to liaise with key individuals including commercial heads, key supply chain contacts and senior members of the executive management team
- The ability to deal with a broad range of corporate and operational legal queries where required
- In-house OR large corporate law firm experience preferable
- Commercial acumen, a passionate and proactive approach to your work and career
- A genuine interest in the medical services sector
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation which has significant expansion plans for 2019. You will get the opportunity to work with a GC who will ensure you are exposed to the best corporate/commercial legal work possible.
A full job spec is available.
Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The legal division at The Panel Search & Selection have been recruiting legal professionals in the Irish market for over 15 years. As one of the longest established specialist legal recruiters in Dublin our consultants are highly networked and have deep sectoral knowledge.