Legal Executive/Legal PA
Our client, a leading international law firm based in Dublin is actively seeking a Legal Executive/Legal PA to join their team.
- Preparation of briefs for Counsel and court papers
- Legal research
- Working with Barristers, Solicitors, and Courts Services
- File pleadings and lodge papers for court hearings
- Attending meetings and court on an occasional basis
- Answering calls, and responding to emails
- Handling and maintaining client files
- Organising travel arrangements
- Booking appointments
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Legal Executive with PA experience.
- Strong people and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please contact:
Sarah Kelly, Partner
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.