Listing Executive – Top law Firm
Our client, a large commercial law firm, is keen to recruit for their Listings Department based in Dublin City Centre on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidates will come from 'listings' background, however, candidates from a debt securities or compliance background will also be considered.
The firm provides a full service to financial services clients, from advising them legally on their structures and products to listing them on the Irish Stock Exchange.
You will be responsible for:
•Co-ordinating the listing process in Ireland
•Reviewing draft offering memoranda to ensure compliance with the Irish Stock Exchanges Listing rules and guidelines
•Providing advice to clients who are interested in Listing Investment funds on the stock exchange
•Submitting fillings to the ISE and act as a key point of contact for clients
•Keeping up to date with changes in regulation which could have an impact on the listing processes
• 3-5 years experience in financial services
• Knowledge of Stock Exchange debt listing rules and requirements preferable
• Excellent standard of verbal and written and skills
• Good client management & communication skills
• Self-motivated, analytical, innovative, and highly proactive
• Ability to process large volume of materials on a timely basis
This is a permanent role and you will work with the leading team in the market
Salary will be €45K-€50K depending on experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the key criteria please reply to Liam Murphy at your earliest convenience