M & A Enterprise Architect
Our FS Client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect who has experience of mergers and acquisition in financial services to co-ordinate and assist with the development of architectural frameworks.
In this role you will
1. Create technology and architectural strategies in infrastructure, information and application areas.
2. Support the preparation and delivery of business and IT projects.
3. Build up a team to delivery EA services, take responsibility for the business architecture and support technology roadmaps.
1. Over 5 years’ experience as an Enterprise Architect with extensive background within Financial Services/Insurance sector.
2. Expertise of one or more common architecture frameworks - e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman
3. Sound knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
4. Previous work experience in developing and deploying solutions using Agile, DevOps and Cloud methodologies.
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – firstname.lastname@example.org