My client, a multinational insurance company, is seeking a commercially focused Management Accountant to join their growing business. This is a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Underwriting performance reports for presentation to Management, including liaison with underwriters and actuaries regarding setting reserves;
- Assistance in the production of annual statutory accounts and financial reporting;
- Identifying areas where action is required and following up on same with Underwriters and Management as required;
- On-going IT developments to achieve operational efficiency;
- Other ad-hoc project work as required.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1 years' PQE;
- You have a proven record of management reporting experience;
- You have advanced Excel and general IT skills;
- Experience in Insurance and Solvency II is an advantage.
Suitable candidates wishing to apply for this role should send their up-to-date CV in Word format to Anastasia@thepanel.com.