Management Accountant - Investments
Our Client is a major investor in a wide range of businesses, both within and outside of Ireland. The Client is based in Dublin, in a city centre location.
This role is report to and to provide support to the financial controller across all business areas, in addition to which, the successful candidate will be responsible for and will need to undertake specific projects and initiatives as directed by the financial controller.
• Financial management of and reporting on a range on investments and other projects which our Client is involved in, on a timely and accurate basis.
• Accounts preparation and audit management, including liaison with auditors in multiple jurisdictions.
• Analysis and reporting on investments and other opportunities under consideration.
• Critical analysis and review of ongoing projects.
• The further development of management information and reporting systems to streamline processes.
• Review of taxation treatments and involvement with banker and other investor parties.
• Other ad hoc projects which arise in the course of the business.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
• 2+ years PQE ideally in financial analysis / management accounting
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.