Our client is a leading retail bank with a requirement for a Management Associate to join their Kilkenny based Retail Banking team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
* Responsible for sales targets and service delivery a
* Provide consistent high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers
* Provide and deliver a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and service to customers
* Identify and deliver on cross sales opportunities through great conversations and lead generation
* Ensure successful conversion of enquiries into sales opportunities a
* Maintain expert knowledge in key products and processes
* Manage procedures including – Compliance and Key Controls
* Responsible for staff rostering, time sheets and scheduling of holidays
* Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate
* 3-7 years’ previous financial services sales experience
* Experience with sales management experience within Deposits, Mortgage Sales and Insurance
* Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent
* QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
* Strong Customer centric focus
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to the enclosed address.