The Panel is currently engaged to source a Tax Operations Manager on behalf of a reputable Fund Administration company in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. In this role you will lead a tax team and oversee the implementation of continuous quality, efficiency and risk mitigation programs. The role has a significant cross enterprise component. This role requires effective staff management and continuous development of the most efficient and effective organizational structure and model for the group.
• Lead on a daily basis your team and provide assistance and cover as required to ensure that your team is effectively managed, supporting the broader department and global Shared Services teams.
• Continuous review of costs (key efficiency indicators) ensuring optimal use of financial/people resources. Managing volume changes and changes in products and services
• Ensure quality of service delivered by our tax operations team is in line with service level agreements in place while ensuring superior quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness of information delivery to internal and external clients. Measured by key quality indicators, benchmarked to market and presented at Q+
• Provide procedural and technical support to employees ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all tasks, while mitigating risk
• Ensure that your teams work is processed accurately, on time and in line with agreed procedures and /or mandate with a ‘Get It Right First Time’ attitude. With continued focus on Risk and Audit point prevention and assisting in the reduction of ORE’s
• Responsibility as Authorised Signatory for the Tax Operations Department
• Identify and Manage areas of risk; which include audit and compliance standards.
• Demonstrated experience in motivating resources to create high-performing teams
• Demonstrated supervisory experience in the same or similar function.
• Demonstrated high level of experience of working within the Securities Industry
• Demonstrated high level of experience of working within the Corporate Actions, Income and Tax area
• Strong organizational, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential to operating as a leading member of a team that delivers world-class services
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply