I am currently engaged to source an Investment Risk Analyst on behalf of a recently established Investment Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. In this role you will advise and report to Senior Management (and appropriate boards and committees) that risks are being effectively managed and that the business is compliant with relevant regulation. In addition to ensuring regulatory compliance, the role is important in identifying, analysing and quantifying key risk exposures and communicating appropriately to the relevant people/committees. The role involves providing independent oversight of strategies deployed by the Investment Manager.
• Portfolio Risk Reporting and (non-LZ Sentinel) restriction monitoring, including:
• UCITS and AIFMD Exposure Reporting
• Production of other Portfolio Risk Reporting
• VaR Back-testing, analysis with subsequent data cleaning and model enhancement where necessary.
• Liquidity monitoring and investigation of changes and exceptions.
• Development and maintenance of procedures and policies for relevant activities.
• Irish Risk and Investment Oversight Group secretariat responsible for tracing of issues and actions and collating MI.
• Providing support and assistance to the global investment risk function.
• Supporting the development of enhancements to risk reporting.
• Responsible for maintenance and co-ordinating of updates to Risk Management Process
• Previous experience within a market/investment risk role within an asset management or bank/finance business..
• Good mathematical knowledge, obtained through undergraduate degree in a numerate subject.
• Extremely proficient working with Microsoft Office products
• Interest in and a good understanding of financial markets, financial products and financial instruments.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply