DEVOPS Engineer 12 Month Contract
Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced DevOps engineer to assist in the migration to Azure, provide technical support and work with the developers to get solutions implemented.
We are looking for candidates with experience in VSTS, AppDynamics & Azure.
1. Maintain and improve CI/CD process for different types of application - specifically using Azure DevOps [VSTS]
2. Manage the full release process, monitor builds, maintain configuration, and develop automation
3. Support project teams in the deployment of application releases
4. Identifying, trouble shooting and resolving infrastructure issues
5. Identify & classify incidents, troubleshoot, resolve and report on same
1. Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
2. Good understanding of IT Security practices and implementing same in Azure (SSL/TLS encryption, SSL certificates, PCI Compliance, etc)
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE . . .
3. Microsoft Azure Cloud
4. Azure Active Directory basics
5. VSTS/Azure DevOps - CI/CD for .NET projects experience
6. AppDynamics - Creating, maintain and monitor dashboards
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk@thepanel.com