The Panel is currently engaged to source a Middle Office Compliance & Coding Specialist on behalf of an Investment Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. This is a Qualitative based role in which you will be responsible for drafting investment guidelines for mainly fixed income products prior to their execution and ensure that investment restrictions are codeable into internal systems
• Draft fixed income investment guidelines prior to their execution to ensure Guidelines are in line with standard templates and key principles.
• Ensure the client’s intent has been accurately captured in the guidelines. Challenge the client team on the suitability of guidelines against the client’s intent.
• Ensure Implementation frameworks and investment risk limits are operationally supportable and non-ambiguous.
• Engage proactively with the Client Solutions Group and Fund Managers throughout the guideline review process.
• Attend guideline execution meetings with the client team, fund managers and other teams. Collaborate with the attendees to ensure guidelines are ready for execution.
• Manage the fixed income investment templates. Proactively adapt the templates in line with the changing business environment, drafting new templates where required.
• Compliance/Investment risk background in Consulting/Funds/Asset Management sectors
• Strong knowledge and exposure to Fixed Income Products
• Completed or looking to complete IMC, CFA desirable
• Strong SQL knowledge
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply